Session available in Term 4
- Monday evening | 7:00 PM | CAMDEN (Onslow Oval)
STAY RUNNING – (You must be able to run for 30 minutes comfortably to do this program) – teaches different techniques each week (fartlek, tempo, sprints etc) to work on endurance and pace. Home work runs build up to run for 7km in the last week. Weekly group runs are led by qualified Run Leaders
The program goes for 10 weeks. The first week is our Introduction evening (This is a non running night)
Program cost is $209 (+GST) (Total $229.90) which includes a $10 donation to a local cancer charity.
Make sure you join our introduction evening held in the first week (please note you must have signed up for a program OR a trial to attend this night)
- 7-8 PM – Wednesday 4th August – Zoom information Night (Non running night)
Your program will start the following week based on the time/location you have selected from the first Saturday. Full details of the course start time, Run Leaders and location will be provided in the week leading up to your first run.
What’s in our Weekly group runs led by qualified Run Leaders
- Warm up
- Cool down & Stretch
The sessions are designed for you increase your endurance and you will be running 7km at the end of the 10 week program. The program covers various techniques including tempo, fartlek, sprints and more
What’s else is Included?
- BOTR Singlet OR T-Shirt included
- VIP Discounts for our BOTR members from our partners
- 2 gap free sessions with our partner physiotherapists
- Discounted chiropractor sessions available
- Discounted session with our in-house nutritionist who is also available in the closed Facebook group.
- Access to our Closed VIP Facebook community for BOTR members where you can share ideas, share your runs and arrange runs with other community members
PLEASE NOTE – All classes must have 4 participants to go ahead.