Sessions available in Term 1 – 2022
- Tuesday morning | 6:00 AM | IRON COVE (Le Montage)
- Thursday morning | 6:00 AM | IRON COVE (Le Montage)
- Thursday morning | 10:00 AM | IRON COVE (Le Montage)
- Saturday morning | 6:00 AM | IRON COVE (Le Montage)
The program goes for 10 weeks. The first week is our Introduction evening (This is a non running night)
Program cost is $209 (+GST) (Total $229.90) which includes a $10 donation to a local cancer charity.
Make sure you join our introduction evening held in the first week (please note you must have signed up for a program OR a trial to attend this night)
- 7-8 PM – Wednesday 5th January Zoom information Night (Non running night)
Your program will start the following week based on the time/location you have selected from the first Saturday. Full details of the course start time, Run Leaders and location will be provided in the week leading up to your first run.
What’s in our Weekly group runs led by qualified Run Leaders
- Warm up
- Cool down & Stretch
The sessions are designed for you to participate at talking pace and are interval training based (run and walk). You do what you can at your own pace, supported by Run Leaders and others in the group.
What’s else is Included?
- BOTR Singlet OR T-Shirt included
- VIP Discounts for our BOTR members from our partners
- 2 gap free sessions with our partner physiotherapists
- Discounted chiropractor sessions available
- Access to our Closed VIP Facebook community for BOTR members where you can share ideas, share your runs and arrange runs with other community members
PLEASE NOTE – All classes must have 4 participants to go ahead.