2021 CITY2SURF TRAINING GROUP – (You must be able to run for 5km to be able to take part in this program). Perfect for those wanting to complete their City2Surf in a supportive and fun environment.
STARTING POINT FOR ALL RUNS: Drummoyne Swimming Pool (Henley Marine Drive) and Rose Bay (For Heartbreak Hill Training)
Runs will be from 6am every Sunday from 6th June until the City2Surf on Sunday 8th August 2021. Each training run is planned and coached to build you up to complete the 14km course
Weekly group runs are led by qualified Athletics Australia Run Leaders
Cool down & Stretch
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full Half Marathon Plan
- BOTR Singlet OR T-Shirt included
- Strength training program and injury prevention information
- VIP Discounts for our BOTR members from our partners
- 2 gap free sessions with our partner physiotherapists
- Discounted chiropractor sessions available
- Our in house physiotherapist and Nutritionist is on hand in our closed Facebook Community to answer any questions you may have.
- Access to our Closed City2Surf community for BOTR members where you can share ideas, share your runs and arrange runs with other community members.
Program cost is $270 (+GST) (TOTAL $297)
PLEASE NOTE: This DOES NOT include your entry into the City2Surf. Please join the Pink wave.